Our China Services
Our consultancy creates new business opportunities for clients, through strategic planning, research, campaigns, products and events which drive consumer purchasing processes and decision-making. Our focus is firmly on delivering measurable outcomes and sales for our client. We have an incredible sales and promotional team in Shanghai.
Not only do we assist small to medium sized tourism businesses but we have helped some of Australia’s leading tourism brands in the China market.
We have immediate access to market intelligence and trends, solid industry relationships throughout the China market and a deep understanding of how the travel industry and general business operate in that country. Our fingers are right on the pulse of changes in travel consumption and patterns, including the growing numbers of independent travellers and their purchasing behaviours.
Why Choose Us
- Over 30 years of combined experience in “conducting business”’ in China.
- We own and operate a registered sales and marketing office in Shanghai.
- A deep understanding of the Chinese trade distribution networks and strong connections to the leading products managers across China.
- The ability to delivery “real” commercial outcomes and sales for our clients.
- A highly innovative and “think out of the square” approach to China sales and promotions and events.
- We have a great understanding of Chinese social media.
What Client’s Say
“The Gaibo Agency provide Sovereign Hill with a firm footing in the China market. Their strategic advise and sales activity have kept Sovereign Hill at the forefront of the China market”.
“Big Cat has been in the China market for many years, but we sought the assistance of The Gaibo Agency to maintain and grow our market share across China”.
“We have been reviewing with anticipation the China market for some time now, and we chose The Gaibo Agency to help us build sales from this incredible market opportunity”.
We are proud we have worked with or currently represent some of Australia’s leading tourism brands in China. While we primarily focus on tourism, we are expanding into sectors such as medical tourism and aviation sectors.